Mendocino has shopping options ranging from apparel and jewelry to souvenirs and toys to help you find the perfect memento of your Pacific coast vacation. Below are a few must-visit shops we recommend while out and about in town.
- Blooming—Jewelry, accessories and more with items made in America
- Deja-Vu the Mendocino Hat Co—Hats of all styles, sizes and prices for men and women
- Gallery Bookshop—Pick out the perfect book to accompany a relaxing day on the coast
- Harvest Market at Mendosa’s—Get the freshest foods and other items you need during your trip
- Icons—This eclectic gift shop has unique offerings like vinyl records, local paintings and books
- Mendocino Gift Company—Artistic and charming gifts including local art, apparel, jewelry and home décor
- Mendocino Yarn Shop—A local favorite! Yarns and patterns of every style and color imaginable
- Out of this World—A hobby shop with all kinds of toys and activities to spark your creativity
- Village Toy Store—Find old classics, stuffed animals, kites and other items for your family adventure in Mendocino
Additionally there are many great boutique clothing shops for women, men and children near Inn at Schoolhouse Creek. Be sure to stop by the front desk and ask one of our innkeepers to point you in the right direction to find one of these great shops or galleries in the area!