The Mendocino area has many great restaurants to choose from; several are easily accessible from Inn at Schoolhouse Creek. Check out our list of some recommended favorites to try while staying with us below!
- Circa '62 — our own on-site breakfast restaurant, open to our lovely guests and the general public. Circa ‘62 is a tribute to the great American breakfast. Stop in and try our Big River Breakfast with hash brown waffles, gluten-free Almond Flour Pancakes, or tickle your taste buds with our Chicken Tinga. Celebrate something special or just a day off with bottomless Micheladas and mimosas and a fantastic view of the Pacific Ocean.
- 955 Ukiah Street — French food offerings Mendocino visitors have loved since 1987.
- Café Beaujolais — great for a special dinner out to enjoy award-winning French food.
- Frankie's — an excellent choice if you’re looking for delicious pizza or ice cream in Mendocino.
- Ledford House — nearby in the town of Albion, the historic Ledford House restaurant has the area’s largest wine list and seasonal creative cuisine. Whether you choose the award-winning crab cakes or order the always unbelievable steak, this is a great restaurant for food and wine lovers alike.
- Little River Inn — just north on Highway One is a great combination of friendly service, great menu options, and historic Inn style.
- The Mendocino Café — a very eclectic yet delicious menu that has something for everyone.
- Patterson’s Pub — the perfect place for a pint of Guinness with fish and chips.
The Innkeepers and front desk staff are happy to arrange dinner reservations at any of the area’s nearby restaurants. Whether you are celebrating an anniversary, birthday, or just looking for a great dinner out, our staff can always guide you to the favorite local spots.